About Spark Power Group Inc.
Spark Power Group Inc., (“Spark Power”) is committed to becoming the Trusted Partner in Power and the leading independent and integrated power solutions provider to the industrial, commercial, institutional, and utility markets across North America. Spark delivers cost-effective, customer-centric solutions that address cost, quality, reliability, and power sustainability to integrate new technologies and help transition our customers to the grid of the future. Learn more at www.sparkpowercorp.com and Like us on social @SparkPowerCorp.
- Deciding on the best methods for visualizing, measuring, and estimating work as appropriate for the job situation
- Deciding when additional materials are needed in order to complete required work
- Defining and labeling wires, conduits, and apparatus in order to avoid shock/electrocution
- Deciding on best routing options for conduit, wires, and other systems
- Taking steps to ensure maximum safety on the worksite
- Assisting newer/fellow Apprentices with orientation and learning
- Attending Required Meetings, safety meetings and professional development sessions
- Keeping phone and barcode scanner charged and ready and truck stocked with proper tools and materials
- Loading materials, lifts, trailers, and other equipment
- Maintaining Corporate Health & Safety Standards
- Maintaining Work Order Accuracy
- Performing field work/installations
- Performing Vehicle Maintenance
- High School Diploma
- College Certificate/Diploma
- Apprentice license
- 0-3 Years apprentice license
- Valid Drivers License
Spark Power Corp is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.