Our Electricians are responsible for installing electrical systems in accordance with current electrical codes and customer specifications, for performing jobs safely plus efficiently, and for keeping customers and equipment running. Our Electricians promote a positive company image through service quality, professionalism, and a strong sense of urgency.
What will you do as an Electrician at Spark Power?
- Demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace
- Installing conduit and wire, terminating conductors
- Troubleshooting circuitry and replacing damaged components on industrial equipment and systems
- Installing fixtures and devices for industrial applications and systems
- Ordering required parts and controlling all job materials using our computer system
- Completing work orders as per client specifications and input; reviewing the completed job with the customer, to ensure complete satisfaction
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times
- Proactively preparing for upcoming work
- Interacting with various individuals at different levels within the company
Do you have the Spark? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A valid 309A Electrician License
- 5 years of relevant electrical experience, preferably in an industrial and/or commercial setting
- Solid knowledge of National Electrical Code
- A valid class driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent communications skills
- Superior problem-solving skill
- High regard for health and safety
- A desire for continuous improvement
- Basic computer skills
Spark Power Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Diverse and exciting industrial, commercial and institutional customer base
- Growing company with consistent work and full time hours guaranteed
- Local projects
- Hands-on and supportive leadership team
- Continuous training and skills improvement including Spark U and external training certifications
- Career advancement opportunities (such as Foreman, Project Manager)
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Uniforms and uniform cleaning service provided
- All tools paid plus up to $200 annual tool allowance
- Safety Boot allowance
- Employee referral bonus program
- Corporate discounts (hotels, travel, insurance, retail..)
- Excellent benefits package with flexible options and wellness spending accounts
- Company vehicle and cell phone
- Transfer and relocation opportunities
- …much more
Who is Spark Power?
We provide end-to-end electrical contracting, operations and maintenance services, and energy sustainability solutions to the industrial, commercial, utility, and renewable asset markets.
We have over 1300 employees across 38 offices across North America.
We have numerous exciting projects in commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors across Canada and the US.