Our Electricians are responsible for installing electrical systems in accordance with current electrical codes and customer specifications, for performing jobs safely plus efficiently, and for keeping customers and equipment running. Our Electricians promote a positive company image through service quality, professionalism, and a strong sense of urgency.
Here’s what you will do as an Electrician at Spark Power:
• Installing conduit and wire, terminating conductors
• Troubleshooting circuitry and replacing damaged components on industrial equipment and systems
• Installing fixtures and devices for industrial applications and systems
• Ordering required parts and controlling all job materials using our computer system
• Completing work orders as per client specifications and input; reviewing the completed job with the customer, to ensure complete satisfaction
• Maintaining a clean work area at all times
• Proactively preparing for upcoming work
• Interacting with various individuals at different levels within the company
• Demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace
Do you have the Spark? Here’s what we are looking for:
• A valid Journeyman Electrician License
• 5 years of relevant electrical experience, preferably in an industrial and/or commercial setting
• Solid knowledge of National Electrical Code
• A valid class driver’s license with a clean driving record. Ability to travel within the territory to designated project sites.
• Excellent communications skills
• Superior problem-solving skill
• A desire for continuous improvement
Here are some of the perks Spark employees enjoy:
Who is Spark Power?
We provide end-to-end electrical contracting, operations and maintenance services, and energy sustainability solutions to the industrial, commercial, utility, and renewable asset markets.
We have over 1300 employees across 38 offices across North America.
We have numerous exciting projects in commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors across Canada and the US.